Monday, April 5, 2010

Allens Pensacola Cay to Great Sail Cay

4-5-2010 We Left Allen’s Pensacola Cay approx 8:15am this morning. I took some pictures.

Allen's Pensacola anchorage

Pulling anchor

Wayne tried to fish, no luck. We motor sailed all day. This morning flipper came by to say Hi. I was reading my book all day. Towards the end of the day a pod of 8 dolphin’s came to the bow of the boat. I did get some pictures. It’s very hard to take pictures. Next time I’ll going to video them.

All taken from the bow of the boat


We arrived at Great Sail approx 3pm. Wayne took Sailor for a walk and while he did that I washed my hair over the back of the boat. AAH, that feels better. Afterward, I went down to make potatoes salad for Wednesday. I also made devil eggs for tonight’s dinner.

I cooked tonight, Fried chicken, baked potatoes, carrots, salad and deviled eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment