Friday, April 23, 2010

Heading for Steamboat Creek, SC

Another early start this morning from Beaufort SC. We have to make the 7am bridge opening or wait till 9am. As we were motoring through I caught that sunrise again.

Another flat calm day motoring through all the twist and turns on the ICW. I won't complain, it's better then rain and ruff waves.

We saw lots of dolphin's today, but I guess their to hungary in the mornings and looking for food to come close to the boat.

Every time we have a "Flipper Alert" I run up to the bow with the camera. Sailor comes too. He gets tired of looking and gets in his favorite stop and watches.



Here Wayne is coming back from a walkie. There was a huge dolphin swimming along with them. I kept tring to get a picture of it. Wayne was going in circles to keep it entertained. But I just couldn't catch a picture. Bummer.


Sunset of Steamboat Creek

I cooked tonight. Crab Imperial, salad, green beans and pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment