Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things to do .....

We woke up pretty early. Wayne took me over so I could start a load of laundry. While that was going, I took a real shower and washed my hair. Yahoo!. Kathy came up with her loads to do. On our dinghy ride back, guess what popped up out of the water........Flipper! He was pretty close to us.

In the afternoon, Wayne took Kathy and I over to shore. We walked into the Grove. We both treated ourselves to a spa pedicure, with a free manicure. Trust me, we needed it! While we were doing this, Wayne was filling our water tanks with the jugs of water, then dinghing them over to refill and bring them back up on the boat. He and Sailor were busy for awhile for sure.


The guys met up with us around 4:30pm  Also, George & Mo, daughter Carly, came and joined us for dinner.  We went to a restaurant called, The Ivy. It looked like new Orleans. Wrought iron on balcony's and staircases. Old brick and stones with lots of stain glass. I couldn't take a picture, wasn't allowed.:(  We had a wonderful dinner and good time talking with Carly in her adventure sailing a tall ship.
George & Mo, Seivwright & daughter Carly on Passages Island Packet 35


*********ALERT*********

DOes ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS MYSTERY CRUISER  IS?????


No comments:

Post a Comment