Tuesday, February 2, 2010

John Pennecamp State Park

Yesterday it rained quite a bit. Payed some bills online and finished my book. Kathy cooked, panko chicken, baked potato, peas and peaches and cream.

Today when we woke up, it was beautiful. Kathy and I took a taxi to the Publix, which had a Kmart, Bealls Outlet, and bunch of other stores. Yep, we picked up more groceries. I can say I can't fit anymore food in this boat. After I had gotten done putting everything away, I took a load of wash other to the campground laundry room.

While we were shopping, the guys had to move the boats over to the seawall for a pump out. Of course, ours had a problem. Wayne had to open our tank and fix a pipe in side. I know he wasn't a happy camper. But, he got it fixed and working and said he was :)ing when I called to tell him we were on our way back in the taxi.   (He calls it a S-----y day in Paradise.)

Tonight we finally reunited with Connie & Bill on Windrush, as 55 ft. Trumpy. Last time we saw them was in Stuart, Fl. Way back in December. They brought their boat down on Monday, and are at  Lorelei's in Isamorada. They came and picked us all up and we went to Conch House for dinner. As always we had a great time.
(Standing) Wayne, Chuck & Kathy. (Sitting) Patti, Connie & Bill.
Thank you for picking us up and taking us back to our boats. We so enjoyed the time with you both. Till we meet again in a few months. Take care and many happy charters.

No comments:

Post a Comment