Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back to Key West with Friends...

George and Maryann came and picked us up and we headed to Key West. We walked slow, in and out of stores on Duval St. We had lunch at Hogs Breath. Afterwards we walked  back down Duval St. and back to the car. We drove to the Southernmost Point so George and Maryann could get a picture in front of it and the sun was going down.



Ya know, Maryann had to wear the same red bikini as me. LOL


We were back about 7:30. My foot was killing me, so I had to put it up and relax. :(

Jan 22, 2012

Around 1pm we put the boat in and took George and Maryann for a boat ride into Boot Key Harbor. We had a late lunch at Dockside. Afterwards we went through Sisters Creek and out to the ocean and around under the 7 mile bridge and back to the campground. It was a beautiful ride and pretty calm seas.  They are leaving tomorrow and going back to her sister in Florida and leaving for New York on Saturday.
It was so nice that they came down and stayed a few days. I think they will be back.

Talked to WayneO and Lila on Skype. He has it on his new phone. We have a slow connection and the picture is messed up. Maybe when we get to Stuart it will work better.

Quiet night around here. I watched a movie and finished reading my kindle book. Now, I have to upload more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment