Monday, January 2, 2012

Lunch with firends...

Today I spent a few hours blogging the last two days. I sure hope people appreciate me doing this.  When the Wifi slows down it takes forever to upload pictures. Plus, I don't know what I'm doing half the time. LOL... Anyway, I was told the video from yesterday doesn't work. Sorry, I'm not sure how to take it out of my Aol. and put it in my pc. The video was so cute too. :(

We met up with Dale, a friend of Wayne's who he met in Ohio working year's ago. Had a lunch at Burdine's. Dale is camping with his buddy Rodney at Fiesta Key. We'll catch up with them again soon.








After we left Burdine's, Wayne dropped me off at Publix, and he went to Home Depot. Needed to get something to see the boat trailer when we are traveling down the road. I think he picked up driveway markers for when it snows.  Should work. We took a long walk around the campground and later Wayne ate leftover chicken. I didn't eat, I was still full from lunch.  Watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment