Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chance of rain maybe.... NO, THUNDSTORM, HIGH WINDS INSTEAD!!

January 10, 2012  Errands to do...

Today Wayne had to go to the CVS for scripts, while he did that I went to the Publix to pick a few things
 up. It was a really windy day, so no boat in the water. Not much going on today. Just relax :)

January 11, 2012

I cooked eggs, bacon and toast. Dale gave me a camping toaster you put on the gas burner. It works great. Thanks Dale. :)  So, while I was in the cooking mode....I put together a beef stew in the crock pot for tonight. We set it outside on the table.
It's 4pm,78 degrees and we are having a thunderstorm and rain.
Anyway, the awning is keeping the crock pot dry. LOL
Then the wind started and Wayne is out there holding onto his screen house. I was about to go out to help, Curt from across the street came over to help him lower it.
Our neighbors swing blow over and they had to take the top off the canopy over the table.


Sunset after the storm
The stew came out Yummy!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment