Monday, January 23, 2012

Stone crabs....

Today we relaxed at the campground. What a beautiful day we are having. Wayne decided to take off the logo (Arctic Fox) on the front of the camper, because it was coming off, the fox is still there, then he waxed it.  Easier to wash when you get all those bug guts while traveling. You still can see the letters from the sun fading. Will have to have new letters made.  Around 6:30pm we went to the Key Fisheries for stone crabs, for me really. Wayne had pecan encrusted grouper, which is also yummy. Wayne had 2, and I had 22.








Jan 24, 2012

We were up early today. First, I washed my hair with the hose. Then went up to the laundry to do 2 loads. So, that's all done. Wayne spent most of the day packing up the screen house,  fueled up the truck.Then I helped him with putting the camper on.

George and Mo came to visit us on their bikes today for about a hour. They are on Passages in the harbor. It was great catching up with them.

 Hooked up the boat and lots of stuff is packed inside the boat this time.
We cooked burgers on our grill and called it a day. We are all ready to leave about 7am tomorrow.
You can see that I have the computer on the table and trying to post. All ready to go, all are friends want us to stay. We are missing the "PIG ROAST" this Saturday by Wildwood Stables camper across from us from Sailsbury SC. :( 
I took this in the dark, I couldn't even see him in the camera. Sailor has his new tennis ball by his head. He's waiting while Wayne and I are packing up the chairs, table and rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment