Sunday, January 31, 2010

Staying in John Pennekamp

Overcast today with rain. So, the guys decided to stay here. Wayne and I took Sailor for a long walk through the campground. Walked over where they have a gift shop and a small aquarium. Afterward we treated ourselves with ice cream. Yummy.

Chuck was working on his boat project. Wayne was cleaning out the water filters in the drains in the bathroom. Our water pump sounds loud. It did sound better after he did that. Anyway, we are afraid it my stop working. He borrowed Chuck's bike and went to West Maine for a pump. (Just in case we need one in the Bahamas). If not, we can return  it later. Of course, he picked up some other stuff too.

While the guys were doing their things, Kathy was giving Jazzy a hair cut. I was sitting on my boat reading. If she needed me, I was right there. Jazzy was real good girl for her mommy. Kathy had to stop, because, the wind was blowing Jazzy hair out of the boat. It looked like it was snowing. She was afraid the rangers would say something.

I cooked tonight. Smoked porkchops, honey carrots, baked beans, salad, cheezy garlic biscuits  and chocolate pudding with cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment