Sunday, November 8, 2009

Barefoot Landing, SC

We pulled anchor at 7am. It's a beautiful morning, air is cool and water is like glass. Wayne ran the "Jenny" and we made 2 pots of coffee (his and hers). I also popped popcorn for this afternoon snack (his and hers bag). We made the Sunset Beach Pontoon bridge at 11am. opening. Soon it will be no more. A new 65' bridge is going up.

We arrived 1:30pm at Barefoot Landing. Mile Maker #354. Took sailor for a quick walk. Kathy had to run to the local store. Wayne and I walked a bit in the outlet stores. Sailor was going crazy with all the squirrels running around. When Kathy returned, we both went out shopping in the outlets. I bought Chuck Carmel apples (he's been talking about them ever since we saw them in a candy store the other day).

My turn to cook. I made ham , baked beans, salad and homemade coleslaw. Of course, I surprised Chuck with the candy apples for each of us. It's a early birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment