Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11-16-2009 Kilkenny Creek Marina, GA
















Left Hogen's Marina, Turners Creek at 8:30am this morning. Just a beautiful sunny day. The ICW again looked like a mirror.. I took a picture to show everyone. I spent a lot of time working on the computer this morning, paying bills while traveling the ICW. We arrived at Kilkenny Creek Marina approx 1:10pm. Mile Marker # 614. The tide was with us and we made good time.

It's not much of a place, but, it is very peaceful here. It's so quiet here I think you can here the fish grow. Kathy and I took Sailor and Jazzy for a walk down the one main road. It is covered with old trees with spanish moss hanging down. Took pics of that also. Afterwards, I found the washer and dryer....we have plenty of time, lets do wash.

My turn to cook tonight. Been carving a burger. So, I made bacon cheese burgers, chips. Kathy had made broccoli slaw (yum). I also baked brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment