Thursday, November 26, 2009

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE"


Woke up this morning with the phone ringing . It was Wayne"O", our son, singing Happy Thanksgiving. With Lila, Camryn, and Christopher. Lori had stayed over night with her two. Dad Wayne has already been up, showered and taken Sailor for a walk. Kathy, also called and told us that they are staying in Melbourne till tomorrow. She is doing well, just tired, has to keep her hand up and iced today.


This is where the laundry washer & dryer's are. Bathrooms are on both ends of building.  We took Sailor for a long walk to a park to play ball. Wayne took me back to the boat to start the turkey breast in the oven. Then he dinghed me back in so I could take a shower, wash my hair, while he dinghed back. I called him to pick me up. When we returned you could smell the turkey, Boy, was it yummy. Isn't this a cool picture. I took it when we were at the park today. It was pretty warm out today. Can't wait to see Chuck & Kathy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment