Sunday, November 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM & ME





























The current was strong as we backed out of Downtown Marina of Beaufort SC this morning approx 7:15am. The ICW looks like a mirror and the sun is bright. At 8:15am we passed Paris Island. A marine training base. I was on dolphin watch and I did see a lot today. We arrived at Hogen's Marina in Turners Creek. Mile Marker #585. approx 3pm. Wayne says it's south of Savannah GA.

We had the head pumped out and the boats fueled. Found out a Publix grocery store was a block away. So, of course, Kathy and I had to go. Ended up bringing a grocery cart back. I told her we looked like bag lady's. Taking the cart back when we walk to dinner later.

Since it was my birthday, we went to the Bulluck's BBQ. It was just around the corner. The food was very good. Also had a local band playing. We walked back and had coffee and dessert at Chuck and Kathy's boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment