Friday, November 6, 2009

Touring the city of Wilmington, NC











Kathy's friends, Mike and Joan Loch, were so gracious in leaving a car for us last night. We had a wonderful dinner also. They own a handcrafted glass shop in Wilmington, NC. called the Crescent Moon. So, Kathy has been wanting to see it. We had a great time checking out the store. We are planning to go back on our return trip this spring.
We walked the waterfront on the Cape Fear River. Looking across, you can see the battleship North Carolina. Stopped for lunch, sitting on a open deck overlooking the waterfront. Of course, we had Jazzy and Sailor with us also. They were both good puppies today.

Took advantage of having a car, so we also stopped at Food Lion on our way home, "Oh," sailboat!! I cooked dinner tonight, raviolis, salad, bread and desert was pumpkin bread from the lady selling it in Beaufort City Docks.

Kathy is trying to fix my computer. I downloaded a spy wear program that I thought was mine. NOT....It's messing up the computer big time. Can't remove it, and it blocking things. What a mess I did. Thank goodness for Kathy. I owe her BIG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment