Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Charleston, SC

***4:45am***Wake up call. A long day traveling from Georgetown to Charleston. Around 67 miles. We pulled out of Boat Shed Marina at 6:15am, with a few rain drops. About one hour into our motoring it started to pour. I put my folding seat on the Ginny and cooler in front of the petal stool. I kept dry. Sailor was under my sweatshirt peeking out my collar. He looks like a kangaroo.

Spotted lots of dolphins going into Charleston this afternoon. I sat on the bow for a while just watching them. We pulled up to Charleston City Marina around 3:20pm. Fueled up and made it to our boat slip. I took Sailor for a walk, actually we almost ran up, and it was a long way to the shore. This marina is so, so big.

My turn to cook. I made spaghetti with shrimp in red sauce, salad and peaches & cream. Used the shrimp I bought in Georgetown. Oh Boy was it good. After dinner, Kathy and I went up to do a load of laundry. Get that out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment