Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally getting warmer here!!!!!

We woke up late today. It wasn't freezing in the boat. First time in a while we didn't need to put the heat on and snuggle under a blanket waiting for the coffee to brew. Chuck, Kathy and Jazzy dinghied over to pick me up. Kathy wanted to drop mail off at the post office. I went to Kmart, while she took Jazzy to the pet store. Then we took turns going into the Public for a few items. I had my cart on wheels with me for the walk back. We aren't going to complain, but, we actually worked up a sweat today. Didn't need our sweat jackets. We should of wore are capris. Think it was in the low 70's. What a difference 20 degrees makes.

Wayne and Chuck are going to a seminar at West Marine at 5pm. It's about power for boats. Chuck dropped Kathy and Jazzy on our boat and took Wayne with him to shore. They walked to West Marine.
Kathy made homemade peach cobbler and baked it in my oven. While I played on the computer. Then she helped me fine American Idol site, so I could watch the new show. Then she read, while I cooked dinner.

The guys returned just in time for dinner. Panko chicken, noodles with chicken flavor sause, string beans. Then we had coffee with the peach cobbler. So yummy!

Can you beleive I didn't take any pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment