Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things to do in Marathon today.

Up and out this morning.  First thing, at the office, to use the laundry here you have to get a prepaid card to swipe in the machines. $2 wash, $1 day. So, I had 2 loads $6 dollars on the card. I was there 3 hours doing laundry. 6 washers, 6 dryers, with one dryer broke. It was the drying that took so long at 45mins for the $l. Anyway, I got it done. I took the used prepaid card back, because, if you lose it, it's $10 they charge your bill.
Wayne and Sailor dinghied over to Burdines to fill two of the diesel fuel carry on tanks and gas for the Ginny. Ran the engine a while to make sure no oil leaks or everything else he worked on the other day was in good working order.
Of course, he called my phone 5 times, 5 voice mails. Of course, I couldn't hear it with all the noise in the laundry. I called him to come get me when I was done. Came back and put it all away. I jumped on the computer to start the blog.
We caught Chuck & Kathy coming back with her load of groceries.

While I was on the computer, Lori skyped us with Christopher & Camryn. Wayne took pictures of the computer with the kids on skype. Funny, they like to make faces, and ask to see Sailor to sing happy birthday, because, that's the only song Sailor will howl to.

(left) Camryn (4), Lori, Christopher (6), and his neighbor

Our daughter Lori, and Camyrn  (4)

My turn to cook tonight. Smoked pork chops, mixed vegs, baked red potatoes (for the guys) baked sweet potatoes (for us gals). Made chocolate pudding with cream.

Kathy took this picture of our boat tonight right before they came for dinner. As you can see the wind has calmed down today. After dinner we called Wayne, and talked to baby Lila on the phone with mommy April in the background. (watching Idol). Wayne had sent us videos of Lila, and it was in our spam. So we finally got to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment