Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunny hot day in the Marathon

Wayne took Sailor to the Sombrero Beach this morning for his walk. You use Sister's Creek to get there. While he was doing that, I was on the computer doing bills. When he returned, we both took showers and straighten up the boat.

In the afternoon, we dinghied over to "Noble House" to see our friends Barbara & Dennis, Abbey their golden retriever. We took a bottle of wine and some goodies, too.

Dennis & Barbara, Abbey

Abbey is 10, and a sweet girl.

Chuck & Kathy had taken their friends out sailing today. I knew what time they were coming back in, so, I text her. After they dinghied their friends back to the marina, they dinghied over to Noble House, also. We all enjoyed our visit with them today. Thanks you for having all of us.


(left) Dennis, Jazzy, Chuck, Barbara and Sailor


When we returned to our boat, Sailor jumped up on the companion way......BAD DOG!!!! Who me? He never does that. Anyway, my phone was ringing, it was our daughter Michelle, wanting to skpye. Ran down to turn on the computer. Here April and  baby Lila were visiting Auntie Michelle. So, Wayne took pictures off of skype with my camera. Their not good, but you can tell who they are.


April, Michelle and 7 month old Lila


Hi Lima Bean....Lila Bumm

I cooked tonight. Thin slice beef rolled up with stuffing. String beans, baked potatoes, mint chocolate brownies with cream. I was stuffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment