Monday, March 22, 2010

3-10-2010 We were up early this morning to get over to the laundry mat. Think we got there at 8:30am. They have a dinghy dock in front. Then you drag your stuff up a hill to the place. $3.50 wash, $3.50 dry. The place was packed. 12 washers, 12 dryers. Took me 2 hrs. to do 2 loads of wash.



Took the wash back to the boat and had leftover pizza from yesterday. Then we dinghied over to Deshamons Restaurant so I could use internet. I called my mom and dad, who was babysitting Lila today. Wayne is having surgery on his knee. Kathy and Chuck were there having pizza and doing the internet thing also.

Wayne stayed a while then went back to dive under the boat to check the zinc’s and take a shower. He’s picking me up at 4pm.

Chuck and Kathy were to full from pizza, so, I’ll cook tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment