Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hope Town

Today when I got up I stripped the bed and took  everything to wash. Nice having the laundry right at the dock. (no crowds). When I came back I tried to Skype Michelle for our Sunday coffee talk. But, for some reason, mostly my signal, it didn't work well at all. We both got frustrated and just message each other. All day I didn't really have Internet. WayneO called us on Skype, we were dumped at few times, finally it worked, so we got to see April and Lila too.

After the bed sheets and comforter were dry, bed remade, we jumped in the dinghy. We took off for the other end of the harbour. Then we parked at the dinghy dock and walked the town. Everything, mostly was closed.



Wayne thought this was interesting. He just read the book, Mutiny of the Bounty. We were walking by, and I said, Look at this tree.

school house


We found this interesting flower in someones yard, have no idea what it is.

Wayne and I had a late lunch over looking the harbour. Sailor was allowed too. He was such a good boy today.  So, I didn't have to cook tonight. Nice.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment