Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leaving Marsh Harbour to Man-O-War

We were up early this morning getting ready to leave. Dirk on Tybee Time, came over to show me how to do something with my computer. Dirk & Nancy on Tybee Time are on a 40 O'Day and they were in Marathon next to us on a mooring. They are full time cruisers and I will be following their blog.

Sheet Music pulled anchor and took off for Hope Town and said they'll call us later. No sounds from them today. Guess they will catch up in a few days. We left Marsh Harbour around 9am. and we arrived in Man-O-War about noon. This is one of my favorite towns. I really don't know why, just peaceful here. People are so nice.

We are on a mooring ball in this little harbour and about a stone throw to the marina. Wayne didn't put the motor on the dinghy. He's rowing instead. Here are some pictures from our walk.











school house



ship bring in supplies

I cooked sloppy joe's for dinner with chips and macaroni salad. Wayne took Sailor over for his last walkie and brought back chocolate rocky road ice cream back form the corner store. I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!! Thanks Honey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment