Monday, March 22, 2010

Governor's Harbor

3-18-2010 Wayne and I and Kathy and Chuck walked over to the coffee shop and had breckfast this morning. We haven’t done that in a while. Leaving from Cape Eleuthera approx 10:30am and we are heading for Rock Sound West anchorage. What a beautiful anchorage. After putting the dinghy we went over to the government dock to dock the dinghy. Then we walk around. Mean while an cold front was coming through, so we cut our walk short and headed back. The ride to and from the boat is a half hour. I was soak from the waist down. We had are rain coats on, which the top half was dry. Sailor was a salty dog. It never did rain just windy and a ruff ride. Once we were back I rinsed out my capris with fresh water and hung them out to dry.




I cooked tonight. Breaded Mahi Mahi, white rice with peas and string beans.

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment