Monday, March 22, 2010

HIGHBORNE Cay

3-16-2010 We pulled anchor and waved goodbye to Norm and his dog Chemo. Thank your for everything. Today we hooked back up with Kathy and Chuck, who were anchored outside of Compass Cay. We are heading for Highborne Marine. What a beautiful ride we had today. We arrived here approx 4:15pm. Had to get diesel and gas. Kathy & I ran up to the store here and got some groceries, before they closed at 5pm.


Kathy cooked tonight, crab cakes (Yummy), Macaroni shrimp salad, green beans and bread. After dinner Kathy helped me dye my hair, she could see lots of gray from the back that I always miss. Thanks Kathy. I had bought 2 shower tokens,($4 a piece) all ready to wash out my hair and the shower didn’t work. So, I washed my hair in the sink. I got dressed and went to the other bathroom and took a shower. Ya know!!!


Fowl Cay aka Chicken Cay










No comments:

Post a Comment