Monday, March 22, 2010

Rock Sound

3-19-2010 What a wonderful night we had to sleep. Calm…..


Wayne washed the boat with soap and salt water. Now we need a good rain shower to rinse the salt off. The boat does look a lot better. Early afternoon we moved the boat over near the town and anchored.



I put on all rain gear and we dinghy over to the government dock. We walked a good ten minutes to the grocery store. One of the best ones we have seen since we been in the Bahamas. I think the next one will be in Marsh Harbor.

Coming back to the government dock the fishing boat had lobsters and Nassau snapper for the restaurants here. They were big. We had a audience watching us pack the dinghy with groceries, beer, dog and me. Looking up I said, see we really did it. I guess they thought we were crazy with this little dinghy…..Yea!

When we returned to the boat we pulled anchor and motored over to the West side of the sound and reanchored. I put the groceries away.

Kathy cooked tonight. Panko chicken, roasted potatoes, broccoli and strawberries and cream. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment