Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Happy Anniversary to my Mom & Dad"


Wayne & I hope you both enjoyed your anniversary today. WOW, 61 years!

This is Bum's Rest & Sheet Music at Coral Bay Marina this morning before we left at 9am.
This place is known for it's rustic bathrooms, which they have improved alot. But, this morning I decided to use the one with two windows for better air flow.The shower just dribbled and cold water. I couldn't wash my hair. So, I got dressed, went to the one next door. That one I knew worked, because, I had taken a shower yesterday. So I just had to deal with one window for air. Drama!!
We left here at 9am. As soon as we were in the ICW, Wayne put the sails out and turned the engine off. We sailed for 3 hours. Then motor sailed the rest of the way. It was a windy day, but bright and sunny.

This is Sheet Music sailing along side of us. Kathy took pictures of us too. Look at the color of the water.

Kathy cooked tonight. London broil, mashed potatoes, asparagus and strawberries with cream. YUM!
After dinner Wayne made me go with him to take Sailor ashore. Now it's dark, we have are lights on the dinghy. As we are motoring along a fish jumps into the dinghy. Wayne knew what it was, but I thought Sailor fell out. Until I reached down and felt something on my foot. Of Course, Wayne was laughing. Me, I'm yelling "GET IT OUT!!!  More DRAMA......

No comments:

Post a Comment