Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Key West

Jeez....Wayne woke me up at 8am. By 9am I had two loads of laundry going.Wayne is washing the boat, it's full of salt. The pump out is being done also. Kathy and I took Jazzy for a long walk around the town. We picked up some new tops and a lot of window shopping. We came back to have a quick bite to eat and Wayne, Chuck and Sailor were out walking. So, we put Jazzy in the crate and took off again to Duval St. to find the guys.


This is neat looking.


We were watching this guy do his act in Mallory Square. There are different acts going on as you walk around the square. A large cruise ship was docked right here and different shops all along the walk way.


We caught up with Kathy & Chuck here at Sloppy Joe's. We sat at a table listening to these Old Geezers Band.


Looks who's having fun!!!!  Including Sailor.


I caught you two having fun.

Guess what? I didn't have to cook tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment