Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Hot Beautiful Day in Marathon

I was up early, so, I did the laundry and washed my hair. Burdine's were haveing the thatch roofs repaired on a few huts. We asked them how long do the last?....7 to 8 years, WOW!

We all decided to walk to the 7-Mile Bridge. Boy, was it hot. When we got there, Kathy, me and Jazzy went down to the water edge to sit down to cooled off.  Chuck, Wayne and Sailor walked the 1 mile out to Pigon Key, where the old bridge is cut, then walked back. To hot for me to walk that far in the heat.

New bridge on right, old on left..
Isn't this beautiful!!!



Cool sign for Burdine's

Can you see Sailor on the bow? Wayne wanted this palm tree in the picture.


Porky's with Sailor and his silly daddy


measuring my butt with the pigs

two sleepy boys

No comments:

Post a Comment