Friday, December 4, 2009

Still in Ft. Lauderdale

We woke up today with rain showers. The guys decided to stay here. Around noon or so we decided to walk along the beach side. Of course, we took Jazzy and Sailor. Wayne went to find a place for a hair cut. He caught up with us later. It looked like it was going to pour, just a few drops. Then it cleared up. We had lunch in the Oais Cafe outside swing. They allowed the dogs.



This is what we saw from the Oais Cafe. Not bad, huh?

After lunch we all walked back to the boats. I worked on catching up on the blog. Kathy, also, is teaching me how to download pictures from the card reader and backing them up on my junk drive. Will I ever catch onto this. I have ???? for her tomorrow. The guys were working on a plan down in Key West for New Year's. They already made reservations. They were checking out the charts and anchorages for this week.

My turn to cook tonight. Kathy had hamburger and sausage meat that we cooked up and froze a few days ago. So, I made a meat sause over noodles, hand dip garlic bread in fry pan, and a salad. Boy, did it smell good in our boat. Now, that everyone is asleep I can finish this blog and be up to date. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment