Monday, December 14, 2009

"Burdine's" in Marathon, my favorite place

Wayne had me up at 6am. He never moved the boat back from the beach yesterday. So, he jumped into  the water and walked the anchor and chain to the bow. Then he used the windless to bring up the anchor.
That way we weren't being pulled closer to shore. At least the water was warm. Then I motored out further and he dropped the anchor. Ok, now, the ginny is on and I'm making coffee. Wayne is taking Sailor to shore. When he returns we are cleaning up the boat, put the motor back up and secure the dinghy. Kathy & Chuck dinghyed into the Bahia Honda for breakfast and buy T-shirts. We pulled anchor approx. 10am.


Going under the 7-mile Bridge in Marathon.

We arrived at Burdine's approx. 12 noon. This is my favorite place. It's clean, friendly and they have great food at the Chiki-Tiki Bar and Grill above the fuel dock. We had our dinner there. Mile Marker #1195.

No comments:

Post a Comment