Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another day in Coconut Grove, Dinner Key, Miami

Wayne was up a little after 7am. He took the dinghy in to take a shower. Sailor and me stayed in bed till he came back. He started the "Ginny" so we could have our coffee. Plus, I needed to charge the computer, too. Talked to our Michelle wth Skype on the computer for about 30 minutes. We are getting ready to dinghy in and walk around Cocount Grove.


We had lunch at Mr. Moes, in a swing on the sidewalk. Jazzy and Sailor were welcomed. After lunch we took another long walk. I took this picture of Sailor with a little coconut. He thinks It's a ball. We beat Chuck & Kathy back to the boat, so I got this picture of them with Sheet Music in the background.

None of us are hungrey for dinner, since we had such late lunch today. So, dinner is cancelled till tomorrow. If we get hungrey, there's the standby, POPCORN!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Patty and Wayne,
    I wanted to let you know that Patty and I have been reading your adventures with great interest. I hope that someday we can make the same trip. We will be very interested in your trip from this part forward. We have been fortunte to have boated stuart to West Palm a few times, the keys top to bottom and beyond many times, and the abaco's once. Knowing how beautiful those areas are for boaters, I will be very anxious to see where you go from here.
    Enjoy the sun and warm weather.

    Frank and Patty Grogan, (B-dockers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Patty & Frank,
    So glad that your following us. The first part of the trip is cold and rushed, because you can't wait to get here. As you know, we are here now and trying to enjoy time in each place. Also, I'm sure you're checking out Kathy & Chuck's blog. She is the writer, I just plug along.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete