Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Key West


This pelican is setting next to the boat.
Around Noon, Wayne, Sailor and I walked up to Duval St. I wanted to go to the Coach outlet and the Bath & Body Works.
This is one of the many mansions we passed walking in town.
While I was checking out the stores, Sailor & Wayne were having a beer at Willie T's. When we went to the The Bull, Elvis was in the building.

He was actually pretty good.

Well, it's not the greatest picture. It is what it is. Think I have to practice keeping my right eye open. I do it all the time.

Ah Dad....I got Boobs!!!!
We stopped in Hogs Breath for a beer, too.

Later on we caught up with Chuck & Kathy at Sloppy Joe's to have a bite to eat. We wanted to see the Wayne and Pete's show. They are a real funny group. Afterwards, we walked awhile on Duval St. and checked out the sights.

This slipper gets to drop tomorrow night. The bar below had some stuff going on that I couldn't post. But, it was putting a :) on Kathy and my faces.
Next time I post it will be 2010!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

2 comments: