Friday, December 11, 2009

Coral Bay Marina, Isamorada, FL

We slept in till 7:30am. It's cloudy, windy, and misty. Tonight the winds are surpose to be 15-20 knots northeast.  Wayne took Sailor over to shore and walked over to Coral Bay Marina to see if they had slips. When he returned the guys decided to go for the marina. We docked approx. 10:30am. Wayne and I have been here 6 years ago with our Catalina 27. They have improved the bathrooms, which is a plus. It's a working marina. I decided to do laundry, since it was right in front of us.

About 3pm we all walked down to the World Wide Sportman. It a big fishing, clothing, equipment for anything fishing. It even has a bar lounge on the second floor. It's a very interesting place. Right out side is The Fish Company Restaurant. Here we are at the bar having cocktails, boy were they good.


The guy, too.


Where we were sitting at the bar, this pool was full of big fish. Across is where we ate are dinner, looking across the bay. The food was fabulous. Jazzy and Sailor were allowed to sit with us. We watched the amazing sunset during our dinner. There was a one man band playing, and he even twirled fire around.

All kinds of fish were hanging from the ceiling over are heads.

After dinner, we walked about half a mile to the Marina. On the way, we stopped at a mom & pop shop and bought some ice cream. We had coffee and ice cream on our boat. Kathy helped me backup my pictures on the flash drive from my computer. I found a new 2gb sd card that I had bought with my camera. So, now I can take 547 pictures. The one that came with the camera I only could take 212. I'll use that one for backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment