Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve in Marathon

First thing we did was dump fresh water in the boat holding tank. Then Wayne dinghied back over to fill the 2 big water jugs to put back on top. This morning, Chuck and Kathy took his sister, Doreen, back over to the marina so she could drive home.

Early afternoon, Chuck dinghied me over to met up with Kathy. She was finishing up her laundry. We walked up to the publix and many, many other stores. Mostly to get some excerise and get out of the boat for a while. I quess we were gone for 3 hours. My turn to  cook tonight. I had whipped up some homemade lazagna, bread, salad. Kathy had brought over angel food cake and berries.  I made coffee and Kathy says, you put salt in it? What? It was horrible. So, I said it must be the marina water that we filled the little jugs with for coffee. We are all thinking, we have to dump all our water out!!!! What about coffee in the morning!!!!   Then Wayne says, did you pour the water  from the jug that had baking soda soaking mixed in it?  (Light bulb went on) Yep, I did. Well, they laughed at me for that one. During dinner we watched the movie, Christmas Vacation. Kathy and Chuck watch it every Christmas Eve. We couldn't deny them.
Chuck watching" Christmas Vacation" on Bum's Rest,


Of course, Sailor & Jazzy are in the Christmas mode.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment