Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy day in Coconut Grove, Miami

Wayne & I rented a car today. I needed to have follow up blood work. Quest Lab was 3 miles away. The dockmater here said it would be cheaper renting a car then taking a taxi. Anyway, Wayne wanted to go to West Marine (what man dosen't) to get more stuff. I wanted to fine a Walmart. I needed to get a few things for Kathy and us. After running around we drove into Miami Beach. We tried to see the beach from the road. But, really couldn't see it. Plus, I wasn't impressed with the city. We did go over two bridges that we had gone under with the sailboats. That was cool. As we were driving back to the marina, we saw this cruise ship going real slow along the highway.  Now, this isn't something to see everyday.

After we parked the car, we loaded all the stuff into the dinghy. Now that's a funny picture. I had dinner at our boat. Steamed shrimp, salad. Kathy brought over bruschetta, crackers and dip. cocktail sause and a apple pie.

This picture is blurry, but I thought it was still neat. This is from the back of the sailboat view of Dinner Key Marina, Coconut Grove, Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment