Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sunny today, high of 70 in Boot Key Harbor, Marathon

Wayne was up and out this morning to take a shower and back before Salior and I were up. When he came back from taking Sailor for a walk, I cooked him eggs and bacon. Since it was a nice day, we decided to walk back to West Marine to return a few things. It felt good getting some excerise, and it was cooler walking this time. On the way back we went to Keys Fisheries for lunch. We were allowed to have Sailor on the porch. We both had blacken grouper sandwiches.They were really yummy.

This is a few blocks to walk from the marina. Around the side and back you can sit on picnic tables. You order at a window and they call on a loud speaker to come pick it up.


These are the original dinghy docks at Ctiy Marina along side of the office.
These are the new dinghy docks in front of the office at City Marina. We have been docking here.


Well, this is what the Christmas decorations look like from the dinghy. Next time I have to find something that will show up more from a distance. Oh Well, the best I could find.

Well, I can't top this. Chuck did such a great job making Sheet Music look like Christmas. I'm lucky to have one string of santa lights in my cabin. I can only put them on when the Ginny is on. But, I'm not going to complain, because, I'm here in the warmer weather instead of the snow.
Kathy's turn to cook tonight. Walnut chicken on rice, bread and, baked apples, rasins, cinnamon.brown surgar with cream. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment