Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cool front came thru 72 degrees and snowing in NJ

Wayne0 sent us pictures of the snow this morning. Also, it's cooler here 72. I think we like it here better. Michelle and I skyped and I got to hear and see Matthew read his letter to me from Santa. How cute is that. He is getting so big.


This is Chuck, Kathy and Jazzy leaving the boat this morning. It is so ruff that you get wet. Kathy is covered with the dinghy cover. I wanted to crop ths picture, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Well, we are in the dinghy going in Sisters Creek to a park on ocean side.

This is where we landed.

Ocean side, such a pretty place.

After we walked on the beach and played with Sailor, we dinghied to Dockside Bar & Grill for a late lunch. Doesn't Sailor look comfy? Pooped out. Well, when the food came he was wide a wake.

I get sit in a chair with a sweatshirt on my head......How about sharing some of that lunch???

No comments:

Post a Comment